Administrators (or "admins" or "sysop") are editors who are trusted with access to certain restricted technical features on the wiki.
For any requests that can only be done by administrators, please go here
Currently, we have enough administrators. Unless one of the admins are no longer active for 30 consecutive days, that certain admin shall have her role removed and vacancies would be available soon after.
Since: February 6, 2017 (UTC)
Aphrodite Belleza (Talk)
Since: May 15, 2016 (UTC)
|Bureaucrat and Admin (formerly)|
Since: November 29, 2015 (UTC)
|[[File:|85px|link=User:Pastel CY|Pastel CY]]||Founder, Bureaucrat and Admin (formerly)|
Pastel CY (Talk)
Since: September 29, 2015 (UTC)
These are the responsibilities of an administrator:
- Must assists users with questions and inquiries.
- Must moderate disputes in any part of the wiki.
- Must enforce the rules in the policies and guidelines by blocking users who go against it.
- Must give warnings for first time offenders before blocking them for repetitive offenses.
- Must be frequently active on the wiki. Unless for special reasons. (Travel, school etc)
- If an Admin will be inactive for a period of time, he/she must leave a message or notice in another admin's talk page. If not, that admin might have his/her role removed.
With addition to having chat moderator and rollback abilities, these are the rights or powers of an administrator:
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files (it is not possible to undelete images or files).
- Rename files (these are mainly images and videos).
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator rights.
- Able to access into special pages like CSS, Common.js etc.
Those that wishes to nominate as an Administrator, below are set of rules, qualifications and regulations that must be followed before applying yourself as an admin.
These are the qualifications for an administrator:
- Must be an active user of the wiki.
- Must have good quantity and quality of edits in the wiki.
- Must be a trusted user of the wiki.
- Must have good conduct in the wiki.
- Must have good judgement in the wiki.
- Must assist other users with questions or inquires.
- Must not show any favoritism.
- Must have no history of serious blocks.
- Must have no history of serious bans on chat.
- Must follow the local policies and guidelines.
If an admin of this wiki is inactive for over 30 days, whoever that wishes to be an admin could receive the potential of actually becoming one.
For more info, visit our local Policies Page.